RETIREMENT ROADBLOCKS: 7 Financial Risks to Avoid
1. Are you confident that your savings will withstand a
25 to 30+ year retirement?
2. Do you have a plan to combat inflation’s damaging effects
on your purchasing power?
3. Is your retirement income completely dependent on market performance?
4. Do you know how much you can withdraw from your retirement savings each year without running out of money?
5. Are you confident that your Social Security benefits
are optimized for yourself and your spouse?
6. Do you have strategies to cover rising healthcare costs and potential long-term care needs?
7. Do you have a tax allocation strategy to help minimize the impact of taxes during retirement?
While the road to financial freedom in retirement may have its twists and turns, an experienced financial professional can help straighten the path.
Join Tony Gallo, CFP®, CPFA, CEO, Wealth Management Advisor of Granite Arch Wealth Management for this COMPLIMENTARY webinar!
Registered Representative offering securities and advisory services through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC, a broker-dealer and a registered investment advisor. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity. All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. There is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful. Asset allocation is an investment strategy that will not guarantee a profit or protect you from loss. A Diversified portfolio does not assure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market.
GraniteArch Wealth Management ･ 4210 Columbia Rd, Suite 13 B, Martinez, GA 30907 ･ 706.250.5748 ･ www.granitearchwealth.com
Date and Time
Mon, Sep 12, 2022
6:30p - 7:30p EST
A Zoom link will be sent to registered attendees prior to the webinar